Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vaguinho DJ

scs.1d with problem

Problem with deck scs.1, the latch plate when I pause and cue, I found that the sinks, the lower left and right side, very warm. When a plate is spinning they cool. Can anyone help me?

When you load a different preset does it still function the same way? if so then likely it is a mechanical problem.

Yes, it has the same problem, it is not a mechanical problem, it is electronic. I took apart the entire engine, there's nothing wrong.

When the controller is off, the engine is free.

My suspicion is that the motor is powered even when the controller is paused. I have 2 SCS.1d ics and replaces the 2147D does not solve the problem is in the engine module for sure, I'll replace the 7477A and the encoder of the motor position.

How is the sale of spare parts?

Yes, it has the same problem, it is not a mechanical problem, it is electronic. I took apart the entire engine, there's nothing wrong.

When the controller is off, the engine is free.

My suspicion is that the motor is powered even when the controller is paused. I have 2 SCS.1d ics and replaces the 2147D does not solve the problem is in the engine module for sure, I'll replace the 7477A and the encoder of the motor position.

How is the sale of spare parts?

The 7477A is not. Does anyone have the wiring diagram of the controller?

I managed to solve the problem. A resistor was bad set on the plate.

hello, my blue LCD that shows the selected deck backlight is off,I remember in spring 2013 the light turned ON for about 2 hours, then the light went dim,a little more darker, for a few days then off again,do you think it can be a bad resistor as well?

thank you