Gibson Brands Forums

If you could...

Buxom

The show where the live version of "Rock Bottom" from UFO's Strangers In The Night album was recorded!

Schenker was on fire. He did no overdubs on that record, which is pretty amazing.

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michigan Theater Ann Arbor, April 1990 (can't recall which night I was there, 13th or 14th, but it was the 2nd one to go on sale, missed the announcement for the first). SUPER show. And he stayed in the area and jammed with Clapton the 15th at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michigan Theater Ann Arbor, April 1990 (can't recall which night I was there, 13th or 14th, but it was the 2nd one to go on sale, missed the announcement for the first). SUPER show. And he stayed in the area and jammed with Clapton the 15th at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

ANY of those final SRV show between April And Aug, of 1990.

I had a few bootlegs of the second to last show, both sets from I believe the Scottsdale/Pheonix shows.

His finest playing to date.

it was almost like he knew...

This is not an easy question to give a single answer to. After consideration I decided on SRV's Unplugged Performance.

He comes into the studio between destination on tour, grabs up a house 12string and begins to tear the house down. Half hour later he's on a plane to his next gig. That's how it's DONE!!

Archived