Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buxom

If you could...

The show where the live version of "Rock Bottom" from UFO's Strangers In The Night album was recorded!

Schenker was on fire. He did no overdubs on that record, which is pretty amazing.

Hey, guys, great choices!

And Nathan, I'll try to find the best/most drug influenced version of Voodoo Child. I forgot where it was, but I'll search

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michigan Theater Ann Arbor, April 1990 (can't recall which night I was there, 13th or 14th, but it was the 2nd one to go on sale, missed the announcement for the first). SUPER show. And he stayed in the area and jammed with Clapton the 15th at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michigan Theater Ann Arbor, April 1990 (can't recall which night I was there, 13th or 14th, but it was the 2nd one to go on sale, missed the announcement for the first). SUPER show. And he stayed in the area and jammed with Clapton the 15th at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

ANY of those final SRV show between April And Aug, of 1990.

I had a few bootlegs of the second to last show, both sets from I believe the Scottsdale/Pheonix shows.

His finest playing to date.

it was almost like he knew...

for me it's gotta be HUMBLE PIE ROCKIN THE FILLMORE!! \:D/ my favorite! but there is a lot of the above that would be awesome too! :lol:

This is not an easy question to give a single answer to. After consideration I decided on SRV's Unplugged Performance.

He comes into the studio between destination on tour, grabs up a house 12string and begins to tear the house down. Half hour later he's on a plane to his next gig. That's how it's DONE!!

My all time favourite live performance has to be 'If there is something' from Roxy's 'VIVA 'album

check out the long version on 'You Tube' [thumbup]