Gibson Brands Forums

Rickenbacker 330

cookieman15061

Some of you guys that have been on here for a while may remember I sold on of my fav guitars, a jetglo Ric 330 back in Feb. There was a financial need in the family so I put it up for sale on ebay and she sold the next day. I got what I was asking for and actually made $150.00 more than I paid for it.

Well today is the day that makes selling that axe all worth while as we welcome a new member to our family.

My son married his beautiful wife almost 5 yrs ago. She had a 3 yr old son from a previous relationship and from the time they started dating my son treated him as his own. Well they decided to begin the steps to terminate the rights of the dead beat biological father and proceed with the adoption.

Of course lawyers are involved and they want money which was why the Ric got sold.

Although he has already been a part of our family today it becomes official and I get blessed with a new grandsonmsp_thumbup.gif

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/80828-saying-goodbye-to-great-guitar/page__p__1104695__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=1104695

Worth a Ric 330JG any day.

The Ric's will be around and you can always get another one. Great choice. Didn't any of the lawyers play ele. guitar and you could have just trade guitar for services? :rolleyes: You know we are talk'n about a Ric 330!!

Aster

Worth a Ric 330JG any day.

The Ric's will be around and you can always get another one. Great choice. Didn't any of the lawyers play ele. guitar and you could have just trade guitar for services? :rolleyes: You know we are talk'n about a Ric 330!!

Aster

Haha yeah i guess i should have asked

Archived