Gibson Brands Forums

Eric Johnson

surfpup

I'm in UK and very envious. Great player!

You're in luck. He starts his first ever UK tour in 10 days! Here ya go...

Friday 06 July 2012

Picturedrome

Holmfirth, UK

Saturday 07 July 2012

Glasgow, UK

Sunday 08 July 2012

The Sage Hall 2

Gateshead, UK

Monday 09 July 2012

Komedia

Bath, UK

You're in luck. He starts his first ever UK tour in 10 days! Here ya go...

Friday 06 July 2012

Picturedrome

Holmfirth, UK

Saturday 07 July 2012

Glasgow, UK

Sunday 08 July 2012

The Sage Hall 2

Gateshead, UK

Monday 09 July 2012

Komedia

Bath, UK

WHAAT?

I got to get onto this one!

Many thanks!

EDIT - looks like it's all sold out already - Bath is, and he's doing one in London for which the lowest price I can find is £90 - someone is offering them for £295!! So I may have missed it this time.

Saw him a while ago. Another one of those "just throw my guitar away" moments. I remember when he was on the cover of Guitar Player magazine for the first time (still have it somewhere). I think we know who he is now! Have a great time.

DSCF2375-810.jpg

Saw him in San Antonio in a small local venue. I was literally 2 feet away from him and as a result my jaw was 2 feet below me. Just an amazing player. Absolutely amazing. His jazz stuff is soooooo technical it blew me away.

As everyone else said, watch and learn. You'll probably do more watching and forget about the learning part!

So it was a fun show. Nice small room and a good mix - not blisteringly loud... except for those $#*! Twin Reverbs of his. [scared] Seemed like he struggled a bit, you know one of those nights where it doesn't come easy. We've all had them. But he is a monster for sure! Crazy to watch those spider fingers up close (about 10 rows back).

Bonus: he played an SG for a few songs and it sounded amazing through his Marshalls. Great tone. Someone should convince him to leave the SG on more and leave the Twins at home. [biggrin]

Archived