Gibson Brands Forums

Just found this

ParlourMan

??? This is a new LG2? I'm waiting for Fedex to pull in with my 'new' '56 LG2. Then the struggle begins to decide which gets sold to keep my checkbook in the black. My '36 L0 or the LG2. Hopefully the process will take months or until I stumble into the money to keep 'em both.

??? This is a new LG2? I'm waiting for Fedex to pull in with my 'new' '56 LG2. Then the struggle begins to decide which gets sold to keep my checkbook in the black. My '36 L0 or the LG2. Hopefully the process will take months or until I stumble into the money to keep 'em both.

Errrr,...I'm confused. So have you just ordered this actual guitar then?

[huh]

No effin' way. I'm 'old school'. I bought the real deal from a Tennessee trader. Guess my post was worded confusingly.

I'm even more confused????

What's the Real Deal then?? By being old school do you mean that you bought a vintage LG-2??? The above guiatar is from a Gibson dealer so what did you buy?

](*,)

Get with it guys

he's saying he is awaiting Fedex to deliver a 1956 LG2 he has bought... and that a 1956 Gibson is the real deal..not some new crap Bozeman pump out... [flapper]

seriously

I know there are many here who only want vintage Gibsons.. and while I am sure there are some beautiful sounding very old guitars out there..in fine condition... I'm sure there are more average sounding in pretty crap condition.

As Mr Ferguson stated, in a clip from 2007/8 posted here recently, he believes Gibson are producing some of the best guitars they have EVER produced at Bozeman... I think thats a telling thing to say from a great luthier

BTW

I love the look of this new LG2..I want

Get with it guys

he's saying he is awaiting Fedex to deliver a 1956 LG2 he has bought... and that a 1956 Gibson is the real deal..not some new crap Bozeman pump out...

Errr,......OK Mr. With It,...maybe JedZep should have simply added the word "Vintage" to his post. This thread is after all about the new Bozeman made Gibson LG-2 model and not vintage LG-2's.....Oy Veh!!!!!!

old%20Jewish%20man.jpg

:lol:

hahahaha

hey your looking good Spot

didn't realize you were so young

[biggrin]

Errr,......OK Mr. With It,...maybe JedZep should have simply added the word "Vintage" to his post. This thread is after all about the new Bozeman made Gibson LG-2 model and not vintage LG-2's.....Oy Veh!!!!!!

old%20Jewish%20man.jpg

:lol:

Love it

Archived