and describe to me where it is made in the serial number given: 11061507684

thank you very much

Cheers

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2989/005vys.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7568/5e65fd5h23k13fa3pdc7936.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9927/5k55ff5h43n13f93i4c79c4.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7568/5e65fd5h23k13fa3pdc7936.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/821/5nc5g25eb3e83k93h5c793b.jpg

Looks "probably" good to me....Get a pic of the serial #, where is the sale from, and, how much is he asking for it ??

One can get those new for around $250.00 to $350.00..........

( if I read this right, it was made June 15th 2011.....)....( [confused] [confused] [confused] )....

Hi there

I am gonna buy this les paul studio this week

please let me know whether this guitar is authentic or not

and describe to me where it is made in the serial number given: 11061507684

thank you very much

Cheers

005vys.jpg

5e65fd5h23k13fa3pdc7936.jpg

5k55ff5h43n13f93i4c79c4.jpg

5e65fd5h23k13fa3pdc7936.jpg

5nc5g25eb3e83k93h5c793b.jpg

It looks authentic to me. Don't spend too much on it, as already mentioned these guitars are cheep to start with.

The only thing catching my eye is the slant of the logo....looks rather too level to me, but that might just be the camera angle.

my link

thank you very much all

this guy is offering $300 and

I think I have to consider... LOL

thank you very much

I appreciate it

but I'm changing my attention to this

do you think this Wildkat guitar is authentic and worth to buy for $250?

Cheers

post-41582-022945000 1342028088_thumb.jpg

Looks good to me and I can't believe that anyone would make a 'fake' Epiphone, especially since it's not one of the most expensive Epi models. Have fun.

There are just as many fake Epiphone as there are fake Gibsons, and I think at one point this forum saw a fake LP Special 2...

this would be the first faked Epi special II....................

I think I remember a thread quite a while ago where it was determined that a Special II, or another really low priced Epi was fake...

• 1 month later...

thank you very much all

this guy is offering $300 and

I think I have to consider... LOL

thank you very much

I appreciate it

but I'm changing my attention to this

do you think this Wildkat guitar is authentic and worth to buy for $250?

Cheers

I just paid $299 for a new one from Amazon with free shipping. Worth every penny.

There are just as many fake Epiphone as there are fake Gibsons, and I think at one point this forum saw a fake LP Special 2...

I remember that guitar!

this would be the first faked Epi special II....................

...and you should too. I think you were in the thread. It was out of the philippines or some indonesian country IIRC.

I just paid $299 for a new one from Amazon with free shipping. Worth every penny.

I vote for getting the new Wildkat. I think this is best bang for the buck out there right now.

001-7.jpg

008-1.jpg

I am very happy with my Wildkat, for $300, I'm getting $3000 sound! The p-93s fed through a tube O/D to my Marshall DX50 is just amazing. Screams like my wife whenever I bring home another guitar. The fit and finish is very good, playability is really good and you gets a Bigsby to boot. I just wish I knew what to do with the Bigsby. But that's a whole nother story.

I vote for getting the new Wildkat. I think this is best bang for the buck out there right now.

001-7.jpg

008-1.jpg

I am very happy with my Wildkat, for $300, I'm getting $3000 sound! The p-93s fed through a tube O/D to my Marshall DX50 is just amazing. Screams like my wife whenever I bring home another guitar. The fit and finish is very good, playability is really good and you gets a Bigsby to boot. I just wish I knew what to do with the Bigsby. But that's a whole nother story.

She is beautiful... and quite frankly the pictures never seem to do it justice. The outdoor lighting in these shots are better than many I have seen.

001-7.jpg

008-1.jpg

Any feedback or squeal issues with high gain?

001-7.jpg

008-1.jpg

WOW! this is the first I have seen/heard of this Epiphone model. That is an amazing price for a lovely looking guitar, it is deff on my "To Get" list now.

Right then, white or orange? :-k

She is beautiful... and quite frankly the pictures never seem to do it justice. The outdoor lighting in these shots are better than many I have seen.

The Southern California sun has been quite intense lately. Makes for some good pics but it's getting real hot too!

Any feedback or squeal issues with high gain?

Haven't had any as yet but I haven't really cranked up the gain all that much with this one. I'm getting a nice clean but kinda raspy sound when I play through the Tube O/D. Now, I'm gonna have turn up that gain and turn on the Amp's O/D button and try to get all Jimi widdit.

Haven't had any as yet but I haven't really cranked up the gain all that much with this one. I'm getting a nice clean but kinda raspy sound when I play through the Tube O/D. Now, I'm gonna have turn up that gain and turn on the Amp's O/D button and try to get all Jimi widdit.

Ok, so when I got home from work I cranked the gain all the way up, pressed the overdrive button on my amp and turned up the master volume to 6 (I've never gone this high before) and did some really bad Jimi. My neighbors really love me now. Feedback wasn't too awful bad if I didn't get too close. It did flat out my highs on the deep bends though.

Archived