Gibson Brands Forums

Beautifull bass playing & player..worth a look.

merseybeat1963

I know Jeff beck is excellent but Ive never been big fan of much of his music but this one.

And this girl plays wonderfully..is super cute..and her playing reminds me of Sade's music which I love.

God Bless her she looks as is she was born yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ipSspfDNVGc

Saw this on the Crossroads DVD. Beck is a total genius... totally unique and brilliant.

Now... what can one say about Tal Winkenfeld that hasn't been said over and over?

JB: ""How does one describe an astonishing talent? The answer is, you don't. You listen, and watch, as 45,000 people did in Chicago at the Crossroads Festival 2007. I have witnessed special moments in my time, but to see all those 'dyed-in-the-wool' blues fanatics and guitar freaks go berzzzzerk half way through her solo left me emotional, and that is an understatement. The word proud is barely adequate."

941561_f520.jpg

Saw this on the Crossroads DVD. Beck is a total genius... totally unique and brilliant.

Now... what can one say about Tal Winkenfeld that hasn't been said over and over?

JB: ""How does one describe an astonishing talent? The answer is, you don't. You listen, and watch, as 45,000 people did in Chicago at the Crossroads Festival 2007. I have witnessed special moments in my time, but to see all those 'dyed-in-the-wool' blues fanatics and guitar freaks go berzzzzerk half way through her solo left me emotional, and that is an understatement. The word proud is barely adequate."

941561_f520.jpg

she uses similar tuners to sheryl crow i see

(wheres wily?)

I'd put her in a group with Derek Trucks....mmm now lets see ,who's the greatest drummer in the world..?

And the most important & hardest part, a great singer song writer...they'll need some age in ther either at drums or..

Actually..the Stones are too God damn old but they'll quickly feel young again when they take a look at her.

For they're 50th Anniveresry tour I nominate her for bass..and oh my please trade Ronny Wood elsewhere for an undisclosed future draft choice already.

Replacing him...mmmm..theres no time to get Mick Taylor on to a diet...Eric Johnson is the greatest but maybe too much..ah..Derek Trucks..perfect.

Now THAT would be a band.

Archived