Gibson Brands Forums

This is the life

Motherofpearl

Very nice indeed. Im on vacation also right now, took the 00-15 with me but had a near miss with the moron baggage handlers as when i got the case a hole was coming through it, as if it was pearced by something or shot at.. Luckily it didnt pearce the inside layer of the case or my 00-15 would have some serious mojo by now and an extra sound hole ..

Enjoy the break !

Thanks guys having a blast. I brought my wm45 as you can see. Yes post your holiday pics great idea!

Thats my view from our hotel room on the Croatian coastlines (for our American friends who are Geographically challenged its on the other side of Italy).

Mrs EA is doing sort of a meditation course so i have about 6 hours a day free, so today its Clawhammer technique, followed by beach and blugrass lead runs in afternoon.

Here with my 00-15 ... yes, this is the life indeed ..

IMG00037-20120716-1155.jpg

Ahhh . . . Vacation time . . . Nice pics guys.

I just started a two week vacation. At the end, my youngest son is getting married - our last to get married. As you can imagine, the "honey-do" list is pretty long, but I'll be sqeezin' some relaxing time in for sure. . B)

Thats my view from our hotel room on the Croatian coastlines (for our American friends who are Geographically challenged its on the other side of Italy).

Mrs EA is doing sort of a meditation course so i have about 6 hours a day free, so today its Clawhammer technique, followed by beach and blugrass lead runs in afternoon.

Here with my 00-15 ... yes, this is the life indeed ..

IMG00037-20120716-1155.jpg

Now why is it that the Americans have to be singled out as geographically challenged? Maybe it's the Australian who carries around a American guitar playing Hillbilly music in Croatia who is a little confused [thumbup]

Now why is it that the Americans have to be singled out as geographically challenged?

Yeah, myth says you Americans know nothing about over here.

Where's The Leaning Tower of Pisa - Which films created by Bergman - What is Mont Blanc - Who is John Locke, Montesquieu and Voltaire ????

I had to look up British Columbia and never heard about Klute. . . .

Now why is it that the Americans have to be singled out as geographically challenged? Maybe it's the Australian who carries around a American guitar playing Hillbilly music in Croatia who is a little confused [thumbup]

Especially seeing as from where the Ozmeister lives it's on the other side of Hungary rather than Italy...

Life is good indeed !!

I live in British Columbia, and yes , it is beautiful!! I am currently on vacation in the Exuma Cays in the Bahamas.

i didn't pack a guitar with me , just a small ukulele.

I was playing on the porch one morning and the owner of the the cottage we are renting heard me playing.

Well he came up to the porch and offered to lend me his guitar while we are are here!! Wooohoo. It's a copy of a j45...? it was setup pretty high so I did a setup on it for him and now it plays like a dream, the owner was pleased as punch!!

The wife got a pic of me 'porch picking' ........ life is good.... Off to the Cayman Islands in a few days then on to Jamaica before heading home to BC.

7600325054_9a7fde1f52_c.jpg

DSC_9997 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

7600248578_71d4f02f05.jpg

DSC_9999 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

7600256820_7220b9bec4_c.jpg

DSC_9657 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

We pretty much have the whole island to ourselves..... the golf cart and boat are the only ways of getting around..

7600276910_bcf53b99e3.jpg

DSC_0218 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

Life is good indeed !!

I live in British Columbia, and yes , it is beautiful!! I am currently on vacation in the Exuma Cays in the Bahamas.

i didn't pack a guitar with me , just a small ukulele.

I was playing on the porch one morning and the owner of the the cottage we are renting heard me playing.

Well he came up to the porch and offered to lend me his guitar while we are are here!! Wooohoo. It's a copy of a j45...? it was setup pretty high so I did a setup on it for him and now it plays like a dream, the owner was pleased as punch!!

The wife got a pic of me 'porch picking' ........ life is good.... Off to the Cayman Islands in a few days then on to Jamaica before heading home to BC.

7600325054_9a7fde1f52_c.jpg

DSC_9997 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

7600248578_71d4f02f05.jpg

DSC_9999 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

7600256820_7220b9bec4_c.jpg

DSC_9657 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

We pretty much have the whole island to ourselves..... the golf cart and boat are the only ways of getting around..

7600276910_bcf53b99e3.jpg

DSC_0218 by bobbyjeepyj, on Flickr

Feet are not an option, then?

Archived