Gibson Brands Forums

NPD Double header

Enmitygauged

I upgraded (down graded in size) to the New Poly tune Mini I needed more room and the drop D feature is nice that my old original Polytune didn't have

b49e7d2e.jpg

And radial Slingshot SW2 Channel Effect Switcher I am running the Mesa Trans Atlantic with two orange 1x112 cabs one custom open backed. and the other amp is a AD30 orange. the problem was the orange didn't have a footswitch to run between channels. and they are wired differently too. I came across the SW2 with is so customisable be your amp a pulse switched latch or open position you can configure it to run your amp. plus you can latch so one switch with activate both amps change over. its amazing

733f273c.jpg

The flashback and the hall of fame can be not the dark matter. Its a gimmick feature not really a benefit ive never used it on stage. Ive used it more to show people and also a few times to help sell them in the store. I walk in and they are trying to sell one and hey Colin has these and it begins. The Poly tune you have, do you find when its in tuning mode it picks up noise and hisses every so offten making the lights dance a little on the read out? cos the mini doesnt do that where as mine and the lead in my bands both do. (the full size ones)

Archived