Gibson Brands Forums

Neck for 211 Striker Custom

Marelli

Hello Kramer freaks!

I need your professional help on my very PRIMITIVE question. I bought just a body of used Kramer Striker 211 Custom which was originally set with 24 frets neck. To find out a suitable neck, I measured the length between the edge of neck pocket and the bridge of Floyd Rose and got 160mm. The neck should be a long scale then I thought the length between 12F and the end of the neck heel, excluding overhung fingerboard, must be 324-160=164mm. All eBay sellers told the length is unusual, too long. My question is if common Kramer 22 frets neck fits to this body or not. I got 140mm between 12 fret and the end of neck heel for the famous Kramer Pacer 22 frets neck - 24mm shorter than my measurement. I've been wondering if I'm wrong????? Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Marelli

Hello Kramer freaks!

I need your professional help on my very PRIMITIVE question. I bought just a body of used Kramer Striker 211 Custom which was originally set with 24 frets neck. To find out a suitable neck, I measured the length between the edge of neck pocket and the bridge of Floyd Rose and got 160mm. The neck should be a long scale then I thought the length between 12F and the end of the neck heel, excluding overhung fingerboard, must be 324-160=164mm. All eBay sellers told the length is unusual, too long. My question is if common Kramer 22 frets neck fits to this body or not. I got 140mm between 12 fret and the end of neck heel for the famous Kramer Pacer 22 frets neck - 24mm shorter than my measurement. I've been wondering if I'm wrong????? Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Marelli

Hmm...I cant answer your question, but I have a Striker 422 24-fret neck for sale if you want it. The 422 is the same as the 211 only it had stacked pickups. Actually, I have all of the parts to this guitar except the body. The neck is in excellent condition. Little to no fret wear and plays like a dream. Very very good neck! Also, it has the reverse headstock as it is an early model (1999) Samick-made Striker. It has the locknut as well. The only issue is that one of the tuners is missing the cap on the back of it....that is, if you want the neck fully loaded. I can strip it too. Your choice. And these are the good quality, high-ratio 18:1 tuners. They are no slouches! Good stuff.

PM me if you are interested.

Archived