Gibson Brands Forums

No guitars in the Hospital

JohnnyReb

No actually I got to go home yesterday evening. No more morphine for me lol. I got some pills but I don't find pleasure in taking them. I prefere a clear mind. But I got a incision on my lower back almost a foot long so I got no other choice than to take something.

Anyway thanks for the support and good laughs. There's no better medicine for surgical recovery than high spirits and a good laugh. But I made it home and I'll be back on my feet in a couple weeks.

770fabf7.jpg Freakishly , I was just reading this post last night , when this morning I needed emergency abdominal surgery. I have NEVER even had surgery before(53 years old) ! Big ouch. So they hit me up with a ton of Dilaudid, which caused me to try to scratch my nose right off of my face [cursing] I tell you, all the "Trainspotters" and "Drugstore Cowboys"

can keep that junk ! So when being discharged (and still obviously narc'd out of my mind), my wife innocently brings me this shirt for my way out of the hospital(see pic link) [biggrin] Gonna be hard to wrap my body around that J45 for a while....

Freakishly , I was just reading this post last night , when this morning I needed emergency abdominal surgery. I have NEVER even had surgery before(53 years old) ! Big ouch. So they hit me up with a ton of Dilaudid, which caused me to try to scratch my nose right off of my face [cursing] I tell you, all the "Trainspotters" and "Drugstore Cowboys"

can keep that junk ! So when being discharged (and still obviously narc'd out of my mind), my wife innocently brings me this shirt for my way out of the hospital(see pic link) [biggrin] Gonna be hard to wrap my body around that J45 for a while....

Get well soon! Get yourself an L-OO to tide you through unitl you can wrap your arms around the J-45.

Oh wow that sucks man. Yea back in march I had to take those dialidid pills for awhile and it was no fun. I sure hope I'm not going to jinx anyone else around here [unsure] hope you get better and can pick a guitar soon.

Me, this is my second morning back home. Still in severe pain and have been burning up with fevers. But I'm surviving.

Archived