Gibson Brands Forums

Drool

EVOL!

Woah. Me gusto.

P90s, Bigsby, and set up for 11s? This thing was made for you and me.

Btw off topic but I'm finishing up a Maxon OD808 clone (well not exact clone) today because YOU made me want one. Need a variety of ODs for my band's demo and thought I'd copy your setup a bit.

Btw off topic but I'm finishing up a Maxon OD808 clone (well not exact clone) today because YOU made me want one. Need a variety of ODs for my band's demo and thought I'd copy your setup a bit.

I like your style, brother. Running a <F-word> Overdrive into an OD808 is tonal nirvana, freaking on the squares style.

btw I'll get that Small Stone mailed off tomorrow. Cannot believe I've been too busy to wrap her in bubble wrap and walk the half mile to the Post Office.

I like your style, brother. Running a <F-word> Overdrive into an OD808 is tonal nirvana, freaking on the squares style.

btw I'll get that Small Stone mailed off tomorrow. Cannot believe I've been too busy to wrap her in bubble wrap and walk the half mile to the Post Office.

Can't wait to try that combo. I haven't finished the OD808 yet.

Your Small Stone will be 35% better suited for freaking on squares when I'm done with it :)

Archived