Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone knows a good Luthier/Guitar Tech in Melbourne, Australia???

IanMak3103

Hi guys, I'm trying to find a good, reliable Luthier / Guiter Tech in my area - Melbourne, Australia. In order to get my beloved LP set up. I want to let the Pros do it, as I love my guitar so much, that I dun wanna risk it doing myself.

I've been asking around, however, I keep hearing some sales guy at the guitar store saying they can do a pretty good set up, as they're part-time guitar techs. I'm not sure whether they're trustworthy.

Please, I need some help here. [crying]

Hi guys, I'm trying to find a good, reliable Luthier / Guiter Tech in my area - Melbourne, Australia. In order to get my beloved LP set up. I want to let the Pros do it, as I love my guitar so much, that I dun wanna risk it doing myself.

I've been asking around, however, I keep hearing some sales guy at the guitar store saying they can do a pretty good set up, as they're part-time guitar techs. I'm not sure whether they're trustworthy.

depends where you are in melbourne but i suggest here:

http://www.musicswopshop.com.au/Dalby.aspx

Check out Cargill Guitars, google the website.

Ian... Don't know any Melbourne techs, but just wanted to say that it's nice to see you here again... It's been a while buddy!?!

It has been, mate! For the past dunno how many months, I was torn between church, work, family, relationship, part-time studies, etc. You wouldn't believe it! I was able to find time to appear here again, was due to the fact that I've caught a cold and an eye infection. Go figure, yeah?

But, it's good to be back and take about guitars again, as it's been a while I last got excited about them!

Archived