Gibson Brands Forums

NBD!!!!

ShredAstaire

Ok the real NBD was Wednesday but here's the post!

My first child...my daughter Indy was born on July 25th at 1:10am weighing in at 8lbs exactly! She was breech (like her daddy!) and we had to go to a c-section. Mum and baby are doing great and we're heading home from the hospital today!

The obligatory pics (Oh it happened!):

d7e93e6c.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

Congrats. I have two daughters and a son and my life changed with every one.

From the looks of her left hand it seems she is making a comment already!!

I know this is a cliche but time passes so quickly make sure you enjoy every moment of her growing up. Before you know it she will be in college.

Congratulations, brother! Welcome to the father club.

I can see a future rocker right there. Maybe your daughter and my son will have an internet band seventeen years from now?

AWESOME! Baby, Shred.... [thumbup] Now get a small MP3 player and tuck it under her pillow to ooze some mild music into her fresh, open mind. while she sleeps to give her a head start...... Then you'll turn around one day and this lovely baby will be presenting you with a new GRANDBABY for GRANDPA Shred! [scared] Yes it goes fast, enjoy every minute of it! [biggrin]

...I'm resisting the urge to post 1000 more pics....hard. :)

Post 'em, man. We don't mind at all. In fact here's what you have to look forward to...

my little "helper" in my outdoor photo shoot the other day. Good thing we were on grass!

Never a dull moment with kids around. [biggrin]

Inheritance.jpg

Ohit.jpg

Archived