Gibson Brands Forums

Stargazer

E-minor7

Sat and played the C&W yesterday and had the Bird within reach for an instant A/B if necessary, when suddenly the sun hit the burst in a way that revealed this diffuse sign.

Okay, it might have a vague right arm, but isn't there a star to be seen on the lower half-orange bout.

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .Stargazer.jpg

Certainly looks to be a star, a sign from the Gods perhaps. this meteor was photographed as it exploded in the air just as it passed our property, scattering fragments that were picked up and sold for......................................................................................................................................................................

astronomical sums of money.

Also, the night of SANSJAM 2012 is going be be the best night for viewing the Perseid Meteor Showers in the western hemisphere. More signs perhaps. I only know that were going to have one Hall of a party August eleven. Starry starry night...........

7658152924_836a6468a0.jpg

Certainly looks to be a star, a sign from the Gods perhaps. this meteor was photographed as it exploded in the air just as it passed our property, scattering fragments that were picked up and sold for......................................................................................................................................................................

astronomical sums of money.

Also, the night of SANSJAM 2012 is going be be the best night for viewing the Perseid Meteor Showers in the western hemisphere. More signs perhaps. I only know that were going to have one Hall of a party August eleven. Starry starry night...........

7658152924_836a6468a0.jpg

Strong story/photo. Weird to walk around in the hills and pick things from space up like that.

I just sent a small Chinese-paper balloon the other way the other nite. One moment you caressed it with your hands making sure it was ready for take-off - the next it levitated to G knows where. . .

Hope the SANSJAM will reach new highs. . .

Best Thoughts

Yes, I know what you mean Em7. One of the inherent characteristics of the Bird' is how the burst changes colour and intensity depending on time of day and natural light. Its a thing of beauty and wonder.

Thanx for the support EA - and you know I know you are right about bursts and Bird-bursts. But do you accept this nitro-stella-nova ?

Archived