Gibson Brands Forums

NGD !!!!PRS Content

Wyoming T/A

PRS Artist Package special order !!

WELL today was the day --the big brown truck came thru and the Studio is in house--i snapped a few quick pictures but after the weekend of camping i'l get some better one. plugged in in and it sounds fantastic--i love everything about it--

DSCN5539.jpg

DSCN5538.jpg

DSCN5536.jpg

DSCN5534.jpg

DSCN5533.jpg

DSCN5532.jpg

DSCN5531.jpg

Even the case is awesome !!!!!

DSCN5537.jpg

thanks for all the replys--here are a few more pictures to show the birds,neck flame and back--will get some good shots outside in the next couple days--the camara doesnt do it justice inside--cant seem to capture all the different tints in the Sig.

DSCN5608.jpg

DSCN5609.jpg

DSCN5607.jpg

DSCN5619.jpg

DSCN5614.jpg

I was worried when I bought my SE Santana, as they were advertised with a wide/fat neck, and I am use to the slim 60s neck on my 2012 '61 SG Reissue.

I can tell you the SE Santana plays just as nice as my SG, almost.

Either guitar is a joy to play, and the quality is there with even the SE line which are built in South Korea.

That's the Swamp Ash Studio, I assume ?

No--its the Artist package-special order--Quilted Maple top, Mahogany back-Maple fretboard-gold hardware-only comes in a Artist Package special order or a Private Stock which is more money--the Artist Package are almost twice the money of a Swamp Ash--the top is considered a Artist top --one better than a 10 top [thumbup]

No--its the Artist package-special order--Quilted Maple top, Mahogany back-Maple fretboard-gold hardware-only comes in a Artist Package special order or a Private Stock which is more money--the Artist Package are almost twice the money of a Swamp Ash--the top is considered a Artist top --one better than a 10 top [thumbup]

Cool, whatever Paul wants to call it. A very sweet selection on your part, may it provide you endless tone nirvana. msp_biggrin.gif

Archived