Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Flying Out To California Today. Looking For Guitar Shops In The LA Area.

Tman5293

So I've decided that I will be going to the Fender factory, Truetone Music, and the Guitar Center in Hollywood. I can't go too many places since I'm here with the family to visit family. I'll probably be going to the Fender factory tomorrow or the day after. I'll be going to the other two places next week on the same day since they're about a twenty minute drive from each other.

Today I got a chance to jam with my soon-to-be brother in law (he's marrying my sister next week). He's a great guitarist and it was really fun playing with him. We put on a little acoustic performance for the rest of the family which I think they enjoyed. I think he's going with me to Guitar Center and Truetone next week.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the weather here and hating the traffic. There are way too many people in this state and I can say that it's a nice place to visit but I would never want to live here.

Call in advance of your Fender Factory tour. They only have them on very specific days and times. And they only take 10 people on each tour so you should get a reservation. Truetone and GC Hollywood (et. al.) area great choices.

So I've decided that I will be going to the Fender factory, Truetone Music, and the Guitar Center in Hollywood. I can't go too many places since I'm here with the family to visit family. I'll probably be going to the Fender factory tomorrow or the day after. I'll be going to the other two places next week on the same day since they're about a twenty minute drive from each other.

Today I got a chance to jam with my soon-to-be brother in law (he's marrying my sister next week). He's a great guitarist and it was really fun playing with him. We put on a little acoustic performance for the rest of the family which I think they enjoyed. I think he's going with me to Guitar Center and Truetone next week.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the weather here and hating the traffic. There are way too many people in this state and I can say that it's a nice place to visit but I would never want to live here.

Remember, the State is huge! There's too many people in LA, but when you travel about 10-15 hours north you'll find all kinds of open spaces, small towns, farms, ranches, mountain ranges, state parks, expanses of virgin beaches, big rivers, and some of the best darned Black Berries you'll ever eat (along the banks of the American River).

Please don't judge us by LA alone. [biggrin]

Remember, the State is huge! There's too many people in LA, but when you travel about 10-15 hours north you'll find all kinds of open spaces, small towns, farms, ranches, mountain ranges, state parks, expanses of virgin beaches, big rivers, and some of the best darned Black Berries you'll ever eat (along the banks of the American River).

Please don't judge us by LA alone. [biggrin]

I used to live in California. I know the state well. After living in Texas, I can safely say that I would never move back to California.

Archived