Gibson Brands Forums

Need guitar case

RichardP

I have an Epiphone ES-339. I bought 2 months ago. I still can't get a guitar case for my guitar. All the online stores state "coming soon", but it never comes. Seems like Epiphone built the guitar but not the case. I'm a little frustrated because I won't gig with the guitar without a case. I bought it so I would not have to use 1978 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe so much. Can anyone suggest an alternative case? Most of the cases I've looked at are either not wide enough for the body or cost as much as the guitar.

I actually have one on order from zzounds since June. I guess I'll wait a little longer. I called them and they said either August or September. The date on the webpage changes every week or so. I guess I need patience. This is a pretty good guitar for price. I like that it's lighter than my Les Paul.

zZounds says August 7th, that's not too far away.

I checked into Gator Cases for my 339 to, and they don't carry a model for it, they said check the dimensions and get one that's close.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EPI940E399

I actually have one on order from zzounds since June. I guess I'll wait a little longer. I called them and they said either August or September. The date on the webpage changes every week or so. I guess I need patience. This is a pretty good guitar for price. I like that it's lighter than my Les Paul.

It is a great guitar, i love mine, and i need a case too, i have a gig bag, but don't trust them with the hollow body's, I think i'm going to look into a gator case, that's what i have for my DOT, and it was about the same price as the Epiphone case, and i think they are better made,

• 4 weeks later...

It is a great guitar, i love mine, and i need a case too, i have a gig bag, but don't trust them with the hollow body's, I think i'm going to look into a gator case, that's what i have for my DOT, and it was about the same price as the Epiphone case, and i think they are better made,

Still no ES-339 case available. I used Epiphone "Gibson" online support 3 days ago. No response yet.

Archived