Gibson Brands Forums

Knob survey

surfpup

DSC_0002-10.jpg

This or #4. Kind of digging #4 style knobs since that is what is on my <F-word> Overdrive. A little bored with the MXR style ones even if they are the most functional.

Hmmmm... I'd go with three... looks like you could adjust those with the toe of your shoe...

The vintage Fender knobs. I like those too. I use them on a lot of stuff. Though the MXR style #2 seems to be winning.

This or #4. Kind of digging #4 style knobs since that is what is on my <F-word> Overdrive. A little bored with the MXR style ones even if they are the most functional.

Yeah, I like them too. They are like mini EH style. I've been putting a black one on my one knobber. And it's easy to turn with the foot if there's only one.

OneKnob.jpg

The vintage Fender knobs. I like those too. I use them on a lot of stuff. Though the MXR style #2 seems to be winning.

Yeah, I like them too. They are like mini EH style. I've been putting a black one on my one knobber. And it's easy to turn with the foot if there's only one.

OneKnob.jpg

Check out the knobs I put on my Memory Man. Those would be awesome for one knobbers!

photo-1588.jpg

Alright. Thanks for all the excellent responses. You guys are awesome.

The #2 knob (Late MXR style perhaps) was the winner. However, I've decided

to go cream instead of black... so this is the final result ...

BTBcrm.jpg

I voted for #2 because they look like the knobs on a lot of classic pedals.The #5 knobs are the same type knobs that are on my rare '67 Tim's Fuzzer Buzzer,pretty cool but the 2s have a bit more of the "cool" factor.

Archived