Gibson Brands Forums

NDG J45 TV

SurfingWombat

That is a nice looking TV and the wide grain of the Adi top is pretty cool with the VOS finish! I have a 2007 with the sitka top. I would love to do the A/B comparison with one of the new ones with the Adi top and see what the difference sounds like. But the 2007 is such a nice giutar. My 1999 Martin HD-28V doesn't get much playing.

If you take the same amount of dough as a new J-45 costs (or used, for that matter, even more so) and put it in a savings account, you'll get, um basically diddly squat, right now. But if you park that dough in a guitar you get to play it, talk about it, show it off, even as you invest your money in it. Almost like having your cake and eating it too.

If you take the same amount of dough as a new J-45 costs (or used, for that matter, even more so) and put it in a savings account, you'll get, um basically diddly squat, right now. But if you park that dough in a guitar you get to play it, talk about it, show it off, even as you invest your money in it. Almost like having your cake and eating it too.

You've just given me a new story line to tell me wife when the UPS truck arrives.

Archived