Gibson Brands Forums

Limited Edition Mapleburst R8

SG Jones

Surf, FU. [lol]

I don't have one of those. I have a 2008 Bourbonburst R8, which was also a limited edition in 2008 but has since become a regular colour.

I almost did buy one. My local L&M had two in stock but I walked out with a SG VOS that was just too good to pass up.

Gorgeous guitar. =D>

Let me know if you ever sell it.

What pickups are those?

There were only 75 made in that colour for L&M and they retailed for $3,130 when new.

I guy over in London, ON, has/had one for sale and was asking $4,500. Dream on. [lol]

Surf, FU. [lol]

I don't have one of those. I have a 2008 Bourbonburst R8, which was also a limited edition in 2008 but has since become a regular colour.

I almost did buy one. My local L&M had two in stock but I walked out with a SG VOS that was just too good to pass up.

Gorgeous guitar. eusa_clap.gif

Let me know if you ever sell it.

What pickups are those?

There were only 75 made in that colour for L&M and they retailed for $3,130 when new.

I guy over in London, ON, has/had one for sale and was asking $4,500. Dream on. [lol]

The front PU is a BB#1. The bridge is a Tim Shaw. The syrup tastes like motor oil.

Surf, FU. [lol]

I don't have one of those.

[flapper] Sorry, bro. Someone from back in the day had one though. Do you remember who it was? I remember they posted pics of the syrup and everything. Obviously I thought it was you since you were buying like one LP a week back then in the pre-wife days. [biggrin]

Nice but I don't think my local L&M has one..not in my budget if they did anyways.

These were only around in 2008.

The front PU is a BB#1. The bridge is a Tim Shaw. The syrup tastes like motor oil.

Nice. You can expect me as a house guest if I ever make it out east. [biggrin]

[flapper] Sorry, bro. Someone from back in the day had one though. Do you remember who it was? I remember they posted pics of the syrup and everything. Obviously I thought it was you since you were buying like one LP a week back then in the pre-wife days. [biggrin]

You are mistaking me with guitarjunkie. I have always had things under control...

Archived