Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson's online sales policies

j45nick

Yep, I can just head on down to my local mom and pop store and compare 3 or 4 SJ-200's or lets see... maybe an L-4 or a KOA Hummingbird. After all, don't all mom and pop stores carry 45 to 50 different Gibson's at a time. Gibson screams on how the government gets into their way of doing business yet they want to kill the ability for other businesses to do what they need to do to sell a product. And don't get me started on all the cool guitars that are in Japan that we will never get to see.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I can just head on down to my local mom and pop store and compare 3 or 4 SJ-200's or lets see... maybe an L-4 or a KOA Hummingbird. After all, don't all mom and pop stores carry 45 to 50 different Gibson's at a time. Gibson screams on how the government gets into their way of doing business yet they want to kill the ability for other businesses to do what they need to do to sell a product. And don't get me started on all the cool guitars that are in Japan that we will never get to see.

Yeah, I've sent a few small bod Gibsons over to Sushiland. There always seem to be inquiries from there when an L0, L00, LG 2's and 3's, or even LG0's hit Ebay. Very popular over there.

Archived