Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone S 600 metallic black opinion

EvoRider

I have found a all orginal epiphone s600 guitar metallic black with gost flames. wandering if these models are anygood? It was made in Korea... These were strat copies. wandering what yall thought.. Thanks Roy

The flames are not part of the original paint job. The metallic black is original though. The bodies are laminated alder. These guitars were decent enough, though never popular. The Bennder and Floyd Rose bridges were the best bridge options on them. The Steinberger bridges were nothing but problems. The best part about these S-series guitars were the necks. Very nice, playable necks. The pickups were nothing special. Actually, they probably werent all that great, as Epiphone discontinued the Tech-II series with the S-400 through 900.

Depending on the condition of the guitar, and assuming it is all original parts, I'd say $150 in average condition to $200 in super great outstanding condition.

The flames are not part of the original paint job. The metallic black is original though. The bodies are laminated alder. These guitars were decent enough, though never popular. The Bennder and Floyd Rose bridges were the best bridge options on them. The Steinberger bridges were nothing but problems. The best part about these S-series guitars were the necks. Very nice, playable necks. The pickups were nothing special. Actually, they probably werent all that great, as Epiphone discontinued the Tech-II series with the S-400 through 900.

Depending on the condition of the guitar, and assuming it is all original parts, I'd say $150 in average condition to $200 in super great outstanding condition.

thanks for the info[thumbup] But the guy didnt even show up...

Archived