Gibson Brands Forums

Where's my new guitar??

sharky007

Ok so I order my new Grace Potter V 2 weeks ago and the store doesn't have ETA for delivery. So today I call Gibson and he said that he can't tell me when or if they have shipped, but suggest I call the distributor for Gibson in Canada which is Yorkville. So I call and she tells me they don't have an ETA from Gibson. WTF??? I am a Plant Manager for manufacturing plant and I can tell you when we are going to make all of our products. I don't get it.I have other Gibsons I have bought brand new, but where hanging in the stores. This is the first one I have ordered. Is this the norm???

Ok so I order my new Grace Potter V 2 weeks ago and the store doesn't have ETA for delivery. So today I call Gibson and he said that he can't tell me when or if they have shipped, but suggest I call the distributor for Gibson in Canada which is Yorkville. So I call and she tells me they don't have an ETA from Gibson. WTF??? I am a Plant Manager for manufacturing plant and I can tell you when we are going to make all of our products. I don't get it.I have other Gibsons I have bought brand new, but where hanging in the stores. This is the first one I have ordered. Is this the norm???

Yup...wait til it arrives (after you've long since forgot about it) all dicked up and you need to send it back!!! [sneaky][thumbdn]

Archived