Gibson Brands Forums

Shake em on down - Tommy McClellan cover

flatbaroque

Here's a juanty tune...i only just found and learnt it ...so its a bit rough...but Tommy was known as a sloppy player...so i'm just trying to be authentic [rolleyes] ...

He also wasn't afraid to show his feminine side...after his hit song "Whiskey Headed Man", he followed up with "Whiskey Headed Woman"

Anyway, hope you don't mind this unpracticed attempt...its fun to play

Thanks EA and BBG...I left out some rude lyrics that a pasty white boy probably shouldn't sing haha.

Good to see you back BBG..how did the Irish dancing tournament go...or have you been on Holiday?....if you google "Shake em on down lesson" there is a very good tutorial and performance by some bloke.

the tour was a wash out , me and del have split due to musical similarities . last time i seen him was after a poor gig when he was drinking tequila from a wellie boot with the barmaid on his knee telling everyone that he was the reincarnation of phil lynott , i left to go and get a bag of chips .

i'm sure he'll be alright.

the tour was a wash out , me and del have split due to musical similarities . last time i seen him was after a poor gig when he was drinking tequila from a wellie boot with the barmaid on his knee telling everyone that he was the reincarnation of phil lynott , i left to go and get a bag of chips .

i'm sure he'll be alright.

haha...there is probably still a market for those matching reindeer cardigans they were popular at least [unsure]

Archived