Gibson Brands Forums

My AJ and I are in the news!

Jinder

As a non-violent person, I never hit any journalists of photographers or mediocre art-directors, , , , other than mentally.

But I did blow off a bunch of firecrackers on live telly once – without preparing the tv-station crew.

Smoke filled the room in the studio spots. That kind of stirred the bowl. . . .

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. It means a lot.

Greg, I've been lucky, that's for sure. I've had a lot of chances in the past and, due to several pieces of outrageous misfortune, have never made anyone a red cent, so I'm fortunate that people have kept faith.

I do feel like I've just walked through the swing-doors of the last chance saloon though, so let's hope it works out this time. The upside of owning an AJ is that it'll have great volume and projection for busking if I'm on my arse in a week or two!

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. It means a lot.

Greg, I've been lucky, that's for sure. I've had a lot of chances in the past and, due to several pieces of outrageous misfortune, have never made anyone a red cent, so I'm fortunate that people have kept faith.

I do feel like I've just walked through the swing-doors of the last chance saloon though, so let's hope it works out this time. The upside of owning an AJ is that it'll have great volume and projection for busking if I'm on my arse in a week or two!

Busking on the streets of Ireland is what got Rodrigo Y Gabriela to their first big break. G'Luck!

Thanks all!! I really appreciate the kind words :-)

FK, you can find my website at www.jinder.co.uk if you fancy a listen/watch-my new video is viewable there along with a few songs from my new album via Soundcloud.

Archived