Gibson Brands Forums

Pickup ring

marco1996

the maesurement of mine are

81mm X 37mm hole mounting space

92mm X 44,7 (about 45mm) external

at gresygrover have a pickup ring for epiphon ebut the dimensions are too big. i have g400 pro, is possible that it has gibson pickup ring? which are the dimension of pickup ring gibson?

the maesurement of mine are

81mm X 37mm hole mounting space

92mm X 44,7 (about 45mm) external

at gresygrover have a pickup ring for epiphon ebut the dimensions are too big. i have g400 pro, is possible that it has gibson pickup ring? which are the dimension of pickup ring gibson?

That is exactly the measurement of the cream rings I ordered for my Sheraton and I got them from the same place as what brad1 is suggesting.

I got a 3 ply 335 style pickguard on ebay that was Gibson size and I needed to file a bit the holes to make room for the import size pickup ring.

Go with import size pickup ring and you will be fine.

I have searched but i didn't found them. all pickup rings on ebay have 46 mm height. Instead the others that have 44.6mm height but have only 89 mm lenght, My pickup rings have 91 mm lenght. If i take the seconds, which have only 89 of lenght (are 2 mm smaller than the others), could they fit? (i contact the seller and he answered me giving me the distance between the four mounting holes, which is the same of mine).

:-k

Archived