Gibson Brands Forums

Aint no sunshine..

merseybeat1963

I never really felt for this song till this movie...man I love that movie..and this song.

if there is one movie id like to jump into & disappear in times of trouble its this one.

Kind of my Willoughby (Twilight Zone "A Stop at Willoughby" 1960)

This is a brief but excellent scene.And crystal clear sound.

Rod..you gotta be kidding man.

Have you seen that movie... you couldn't have and not liked it : )

And I dont mean the watered down chopped up US Tv version.

I am a big follower of the world according to Richard Curtis.

And there are a lot a great tunes in that movie..even the background music is excellent in it.

Great song, I think its almost mandatory for an acoustic act to have this song in their reportoire. here's our more stripped back effort from an old gig ..

btw: Love Notting Hill, like 'Love Actually' its one of those films you could watch over dozens of times ... with the Mrs of course.

Tarr..I may begin playing it like that..but if I don't get those images of Hugh Grant walking through that Portobello Road market in Notting Hill in my head while doing it, Ill probably revert back to the original. : )

Larry..you don't like that movie either?

Its all about peace & love ..The most violent part is Julia Roberts throwing something to the floor..no explosions..no hate..

:)

Nah!

What comes to my mind in relation to Hugh Grant after the man himself is that gorgeous woman he used to go with...(Elizabeth..Wow..Hurley)

Im so retarted about this movie, once I spent the whole evening with my guitar trying to learn & playing along with the background music.

Archived