Gibson Brands Forums

What do you think ?

E-minor7

If Hummingbird is legit what a bargan.

The J200 freak..a classic kaka year 1964..doesn't look too tempting.

But chances are it was specially made to sound good as well as look horrible...(just joking)

The neck looks outstandingly nice..almost as if they pulled the guy who made Ray Whitlys original out of retirement to do it..

but those horrible details on the body not only look terrible they just dont look like Gibson did them either.

That bridge really looks like a cooratha...opps..(Greek).

The 'Bird don't fly- not one bit. Can't pass as a Gibby.

What gets me is the story behind it. A story that basically says "we can't authenticate this story, let me tell you why...yes folks, this guitar is THAT special!"...lol.

Judging the '64 is out of my league. Without pretending to have expertice on these, I wonder if the custom work was done well after the guitar was built. I can see where it would grow on you...it would have to.

The 'Bird don't fly- not one bit. Can't pass as a Gibby.

What gets me is the story behind it. A story that basically says "we can't authenticate this story, let me tell you why...yes folks, this guitar is THAT special!"...lol.

Judging the '64 is out of my league. Without pretending to have expertice on these, I wonder if the custom work was done well after the guitar was built. I can see where it would grow on you...it would have to.

Archived