Gibson Brands Forums

New Epi G400 Jam Vid...

JamGuy

I really like your playing. [thumbup]

However, I had to stop listening about halfway because it was just too difficult to hear you. The rhythm track is too loud, IMO. It's too bad you can't be heard better. But for me, your lead playing was just getting lost in the rhythm track.

Good to know... I just use a loop pedal and the video on my camera so there isn't much I can do about it now. Thanks for the feedback though, it's always good to hear some constructive criticism that isn't a putdown. Cheers.

Did you take the SG400 vid down? I really like the sound you are making with those pups.

No... it's still up. Thanks, the new pickups made all the difference in how this guitars sounds but interestingly enough, the stock Epi pickups sounded great in another project guitar of mine, a Cort Source (335 copy). I like finding quality inexpensive guitars and then swapping out the guts. Anyhoe, Thanks for checking out my video... I posted another one yesterday too, kind of a Black Sabbath-ish sounding thing but it was using a different guitar and it doesn't seem the forum will let me post a link to my YouTube page... it's easy enough to find if you're interested... JamGuy's Guitar Goodness

Archived