Gibson Brands Forums

pictures from SANSJAM

ol fred

Welllll...like I said, unless someone else was using a camera or recorder these are the only pics from SANSJAM. There is absolutely nothing that was taken after we lit up the stage . All of these shots were taken early Sat. afternoon as folks started to trickle in or early Sunday morning during brunch. Shame that we have no video because despite the fact that I never found time to actually pick up a guitar :-({|= we had the best sound ever with those who did get to play. [thumbup]

In these shots you'll find nodehopper, pschaffs, j45nick, and "the man" himself, DanvilleRob. It's up to them if they want to identify themselves. Thanks for showing guys !

Well, I see my father showed up and played my old Jubilee outside!

Yes, and I see my father sitting next to you wearing a dark blue shirt and glasses, but no hat. Wait a second......that can't be my father.......

And that's nodehopper in the Gibson T-shirt. He forgot to put on some of his hair.

Yes, and I see my father sitting next to you wearing a dark blue shirt and glasses, but no hat. Wait a second......that can't be my father.......

And that's nodehopper in the Gibson T-shirt. He forgot to put on some of his hair.

Way to make friends and influence people, Nick!

My secretary made some cake pops for my birthday, (today is not my birthday).

I think they're clever, some look like my old Dove and some others look like my Strat, (even down to the blonde neck!)

Bravo -

The fact that she (presume it's a woman, don't know) chose this symbol for your b-day tells you should be glad you found her.

The fact that she managed to copy your herd, even down to the very p-guard-dove tells you should keep her forever.

God, , , and the guitar-god is in the detail, as we know so well. . .

Bravo -

The fact that she (presume it's a woman, don't know) chose this symbol for your b-day tells you should be glad you found her.

The fact that she managed to copy your herd, even down to the very p-guard-dove tells you should keep her forever.

God, , , and the guitar-god is in the detail, as we know so well. . .

She's very sweet. Without a doubt the best I've ever had.

She's VERY young, (I think 23-24), but a stellar person.

She worked in conjunction with my wife on the cake pops, (as she KNOWS I don't like my staff to celebrate my birthday!).

She's very sweet. Without a doubt the best I've ever had.

She's VERY young, (I think 23-24), but a stellar person.

She worked in conjunction with my wife on the cake pops, (as she KNOWS I don't like my staff to celebrate my birthday!).

Okay, still a fine little event. - I don't have my staff celebrating my b-day either. Yet they once did. I had planned a studio jam with 'my' guitarist on the date and intended to record a free version of V. Morrisons Into The Mystic. Had brought a bottle of red and without knowing that he knew what day it was, I sat down to introduce the idea - wondered a bit about the small table-flag. Suddenly the door to the tiny vocal-booth sprang open and out came the band, , , plus around 5 other good friends.Yes, they had presents, featured some serious bottles and a cake saying ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. Flabbergasted I tried to keep cool – not sure it worked. But what a groovy session - we played unplugged and sang harmonies all nite.

Never got to touching Into The Mystic though. . .

Okay, still a fine little event. - I don't have my staff celebrating my b-day either. Yet they once did. I had planned a studio jam with 'my' guitarist on the date and intended to record a free version of V. Morrisons Into The Mystic. Had brought a bottle of red and without knowing that he knew what day it was, I sat down to introduce the idea - wondered a bit about the small table-flag. Suddenly the door to the tiny vocal-booth sprang open and out came the band, , , plus around 5 other good friends.Yes, they had presents, featured some serious bottles and a cake saying ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. Flabbergasted I tried to keep cool – not sure it worked. But what a groovy session - we played unplugged and sang harmonies all nite.

My staff wouldn't DARE celibrate my birthday.... but Vy felt she could do the cake pops and get away with it.

Our company posts all employee birthdays each month, (we have @ 700 employees), so I had them remove my name for that database several years ago.

Sounds like a Great Party....Em7///....A bit dissapointed that you did not make it "Into The Mystic"....However!

Archived