Gibson Brands Forums

even cheered me up 'n i have flu!

blindboygrunt

that guy can paint everything. The thing that is bothering me is that he makes it look so easy, but it isn't.

"just put a little gray here and a wipe of white and it comes to live".

Yeah, just try it. You'll won't be able to produce the same he's painting

i remember him from when i was off school sick or something , was always on in the mornings . they should

bring him back !! bettter for everyones brain and soul than that #*%! jeremy kyle

(i'll let you choose your own word to go in there , but it must have four letters)

Yep same here! I would be home sick and mom would have him on in the morning. I always watched in suspense as he painted away and made the colors all come together. Ive never been interested much in art but he was a pleasure. Great memory thanks

Hope your flu gets better buddy. My grannies recipe will make ya feel better. Kentucky Bourbon ( Wild Turkey was her choice), some honey, sugar, and a dab of vinegar. Will fix ya right up. Bless grannies soul, they woulda threw her in jail for givin that to kids today. But it worked its magic :)

Haha for this kitsch brush master of snowy mountain tops and graceful pines. I kind of liked the tune. Reminded me of one the recent MTV-hits – the one where the singer plays keyboard in a children's room full of toys in motion.

Fever in August bbg - Thought it was impossible to catch flu in August or September, , , it is in my world. And in the painters too, I'm sure. In fact I don't think this man ever had flu. . .

Archived