Gibson Brands Forums

even cheered me up 'n i have flu!

blindboygrunt

that guy can paint everything. The thing that is bothering me is that he makes it look so easy, but it isn't.

"just put a little gray here and a wipe of white and it comes to live".

Yeah, just try it. You'll won't be able to produce the same he's painting

i remember him from when i was off school sick or something , was always on in the mornings . they should

bring him back !! bettter for everyones brain and soul than that #*%! jeremy kyle

(i'll let you choose your own word to go in there , but it must have four letters)

Yep same here! I would be home sick and mom would have him on in the morning. I always watched in suspense as he painted away and made the colors all come together. Ive never been interested much in art but he was a pleasure. Great memory thanks

Hope your flu gets better buddy. My grannies recipe will make ya feel better. Kentucky Bourbon ( Wild Turkey was her choice), some honey, sugar, and a dab of vinegar. Will fix ya right up. Bless grannies soul, they woulda threw her in jail for givin that to kids today. But it worked its magic :)

yea that was fun.....he didn't make it to Australia..we just got Rolf..

someone sent me this today...I hadn't seen it before...made me smile

The hell !!! Weirdest thing I've heard from Bobby [confused] But yeap it's funny :lol:

Haha for this kitsch brush master of snowy mountain tops and graceful pines. I kind of liked the tune. Reminded me of one the recent MTV-hits – the one where the singer plays keyboard in a children's room full of toys in motion.

Fever in August bbg - Thought it was impossible to catch flu in August or September, , , it is in my world. And in the painters too, I'm sure. In fact I don't think this man ever had flu. . .

Archived