Gibson Brands Forums

Electrio-Harmonix Tone Tattoo analog Multi-Effect Pedal

Rabs

WOW I have to say that I did used to be into pedals many years ago when I started playing.. But back then they were mostly pretty crap (certainly multi effects pedals).. Obviously there was always the classic pedals but even some of the best companies struggeled getting good multi effects pedals..

Well ive been getting back into them this last few months and the difference in quality and whats available is astounding.. Every time I look on youtube I find more great sounding stuff.

Check this new Electrio-Harmonix Tone Tattoo Multi-Effect Pedal, pretty darn cool.

Forgive me for being a negative nancy but EHX and quality don't really go together. I love EHX but their stuff is not high quality

Not a fan of the Metal Muff personally. The Small Clone is a bit better than the Neo Clone and the delay I can't really complain about other than the full featured version is better.

If you want stripped down versions of their sort of more modern effects this is cool, otherwise the classics are definitely better

Forgive me for being a negative nancy but EHX and quality don't really go together. I love EHX but their stuff is not high quality

Not a fan of the Metal Muff personally. The Small Clone is a bit better than the Neo Clone and the delay I can't really complain about other than the full featured version is better.

If you want stripped down versions of their sort of more modern effects this is cool, otherwise the classics are definitely better

My main point was not that they are the best quality.. indeed they are cheap..

But what you get these days rather than what you got in the mid 90s is much much better quality in both build and sound terms.. Lol maybe that was a bad example to use.

But for instance my EHX Big Muff cost £40 and I think for that money its excellent..

They dont of course compare to the sound quality (mostly) of the tried and tested stuff but they are getting real close now.

Archived