Gibson Brands Forums

The most bizarre night...

ParlourMan

No chance, I'm in the doghouse today as it is, that could tip the scales! ;)

LOL...this is great. I see how it is.

6 guys, no problem. The wife, THAT'S not something to take on. But 6 guys, meh, walk in the park.

And you brought your "back-up" home with you where it REALLY counts.

I see a ton of situational wisdom here. And your bro is SOLID!

I feel you sir. If I ever come against it, I will take you in my corner.

My wife tell me that I totally lack a flight instinct. Unfortunately, I also lack a fight instinct. Instead, I typically get my lights punched out when I try to reason with drunks. A couple of times, I've doubted I would get out alive, much less in one piece, but I'm still here.

Guess I should have learned how to fight, but I've always been a bit of a hippie that way.

My wife tell me that I totally lack a flight instinct. Unfortunately, I also lack a fight instinct. Instead, I typically get my lights punched out when I try to reason with drunks. A couple of times, I've doubted I would get out alive, much less in one piece, but I'm still here.

Guess I should have learned how to fight, but I've always been a bit of a hippie that way.

The true measure of toughness is not how much damage you can cause, but how much you can take.

Apparently, you haven't met your match. You don't really NEED a "fight instinct" when you are that tough.

Guess I carry a fight instinct – roll up a Spitfire and see me go.

Yet my overruling imagination presents serious disgust about f.x a crushed jaw or punched in teeth.

Haven't had a fight since 20 or something – thank the lords.

Then again I'm a thin guitar-player who needs to keep all senses working. And now a days the enemy sniffs coke and pulls knives, doesn't he. . . .

Peace Away Brothers -

I don't feel as though he is bragging OR threatening anyone. What I glean from this is that for certain circumstances that AREN'T on the internet in which it matters what to say or how to act, that number is needed to back it up is more then 6.

Thanks, I certainly wasn't threatening, nor trying to brag, rather than come on with a story about my ruined night, ask people to feel my pain and request your mojo to be sent to me, I tried to write about it lightheartedly. As i said before I'm 39 years old, far too long in the tooth to be condoning rolling about the streets in punch-ups. If I came on here and said the grass was green, Jerry would probably argue it's blue. If he chooses to dislike someone he doesn't even know, that's his bag.

I see a ton of situational wisdom here. And your bro is SOLID!

He's a top fella, I have huge amounts of time for him msp_thumbup.gif

I feel you sir. If I ever come against it, I will take you in my corner.

I'm a lot more of a hugger than a fighter really... msp_wub.gif

PM, I'm just catching up on all this. Man, that is a bad end to an otherwise great night! Glad you and your band mate are Ok. Rock on

...and not to forget that my J45 and J-50 sounded ace through the new setup. Just back from a night out in the same area of town, a lovely night with the Mrs, Harmony is restored. msp_thumbup.gif

Archived