Gibson Brands Forums

This duo is worth a look for sure

tvguit

Although it is not my Music, I can appreciate it! Excellent played.

but I think the woman is more a shouter, than a singer. But that is my opinion...... <_<

She was singing outdoors with no mic. She had to put a little more out there.

Listen to some other cuts she sings quite well.

JM

Well I liked it, even though the dog appeared to vote with his feet after the first few bars. I was terrified he might feel the urge to mark the drumkit, the amp or even the archtop as his territory. Not sure I'd want to record with two dogs roaming around...

She was singing outdoors with no mic. She had to put a little more out there.

Listen to some other cuts she sings quite well.

JM

Yeah JM, I've seen her here in Nashville a few times. She actually was raised in nashville then moved to Charleston so she could make money on gigs. She's a little Loretta Lynn stick of dynamite.

Although it is not my Music, I can appreciate it! Excellent played.

but I think the woman is more a shouter, than a singer. But that is my opinion...... <_<

If you have ever sung outdoors ....it can be more difficult to project your voice since there are no walls or anything to bounce your voice back for you and others to hear. It is like your voice just goes off and disappears. I think in that clip she is just singing a little louder than is comfortable for her voice. She is competing outdoors for volume against an amped electric and drums.

love the dogs playing and you can hear her laughing at them through-out....made me smile. Love the song and instrumentation. really tasty!

reminded me a lot of this clip I love and watch over and over by the Avett Brothers ......just good down home music! With funny dog in video :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugkLFwqslp8

If you have ever sung outdoors ....it can be more difficult to project your voice since there are no walls or anything to bounce your voice back for you and others to hear. It is like your voice just goes off and disappears. I think in that clip she is just singing a little louder than is comfortable for her voice. She is competing outdoors for volume against an amped electric and drums.

love the dogs playing and you can hear her laughing at them through-out....made me smile. Love the song and instrumentation. really tasty!

reminded me a lot of this clip I love and watch over and over by the Avett Brothers ......just good down home music! With funny dog in video :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugkLFwqslp8

that is one of those songs that is just 'right'

absolutely perfect !

that is one of those songs that is just 'right'

absolutely perfect !

Yah...the combination of both guitar harmony and vocal harmony in that song just fascinates me! Maybe it is that they have that "Brothers" thing that makes it intrinsic....

Archived