Gibson Brands Forums

You know what would be nice on this forum?

daveinspain

Guest Rabs Vista

A way to up load photos and video clips directly from here... I guess it would take up too much space though. Might work with a size limit... What do you think?

I am part way through developing a website for musicians and bands where you can set up a profile, upload vids and pics, set up groups, even create your own forums. Frankly, I intend to take the scene over completely. All these guitar forums are the same crappy off the peg solutions like IPBoard, phpbb and vbullettin.

I have demoed my solution to a few people and they are invariably blown away, it's been over 2 years in the making and will have android and Iphone apps as well as mobile versions that support media playback in html5 players. I will soon be moving to a production environment and if you like I'll make you a beta tester.

I am part way through developing a website for musicians and bands where you can set up a profile, upload vids and pics, set up groups, even create your own forums. Frankly, I intend to take the scene over completely. All these guitar forums are the same crappy off the peg solutions like IPBoard, phpbb and vbullettin.

I have demoed my solution to a few people and they are invariably blown away, it's been over 2 years in the making and will have android and Iphone apps as well as mobile versions that support media playback in html5 players. I will soon be moving to a production environment and if you like I'll make you a beta tester.

Sure...

I just don't see a need. Flicker, PhotoBucket and YouTube are simple to use and not susceptible to Gibson Forum server crashes. Plus they allow you to keep all your junk in one easy to find place.

I hear you Searcy, I use photoBucket, YouTube, Sound Cloud and some others but it's a pain... I'm thinking just an easy upload pic button with no switching programs or web sites...

MySpace?

Archived