Gibson Brands Forums

Yet Another Weekend Game

E-minor7

First Place for # of posts - Hairy Dave

Second Place - FlatBaroque

Honorary Mention - all those who posted fewer than one time and were assumed to be happily playing their Gibson's instead.

Footnote - Peter Yarrow played a Martin (D28s I believe), so EM7s #2 is disqualified.

Here's another one fortyearspickin to make sure I retain #1

That's the benefit of being young... I can still multi-task [wink]

First Place for # of posts - Hairy Dave

Second Place - FlatBaroque

Honorary Mention - all those who posted fewer than one time and were assumed to be happily playing their Gibson's instead.

Footnote - Peter Yarrow played a Martin (D28s I believe), so EM7s #2 is disqualified.

Thanks for doin' some counting forty. You might be thought of as a secretary for the next Weekend Game - I am in fact rather bad with numbers and will call you.

Regarding Yarrow's SJ, we need to look far back the trail and you will have to argue with this site instead of me.

http://bobdylansgear...top-guitar.html

Apart from that, stay in the game - and in the village. . .

Ouuuhh yeah, now I see - it was Paul Stookey's.

Unfortunately not Flatbaroque... can you recommend a good lawyer in case he tries to back out of it? [flapper]

Back out ? - Never was an out backer !

Wonder how you got knowledge about The Prize flatb*. Call it tea-burst if you like, but this is it.

All yours Dave - and see that bananas goin' yet hyper calm fellow by the bridge as a guard.

GuardlessSJwithguard.jpg

*Only this is a 1968 model.

Back out ? - Never was an out backer !

Wonder how you got knowledge about The Prize flatb*. Call it tea-burst if you like, but this is it.

All yours Dave - and see that bananas goin' yet hyper calm fellow by the bridge as a guard.

GuardlessSJwithguard.jpg

*Only this is a 1968 model.

Thanks Em7 - I'll PM you my address [biggrin]

I get the bird, the kids will love the monkey and my wife will get some peace and quiet.

Archived