Gibson Brands Forums

Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs

FenderGuy1

With Apple successfully suing Samsung for "copying" features of their iPhones such as the thumb/forefinger zoom other smartphones are going to find it difficult to compete with the massively overpriced Apple products on a level playing field. However, IMO, it's always format and price that matters more than quality and tech (remember the demise of betamax videos?) If competitors stick with Android they should hopefully be OK.

Another point, for me, a netbook is far better than any massively overpriced iPad and just as portable.

Guest Rabs Vista

They say that as you are about to die, your life flashes before your eyes. Unfortunately it didn't work like that for Steve Jobs. He didn't have a flash player installed.

I've known and liked/used both Mac and PC for decades now. If I'm gaming or doing a text file I use my PC... If I'm working with audio or video or on this forum I'm on my Mac. Nothing wrong with ether one but I can honestly say that my Mac's have always held up much longer then any of my PC's have! Oh and I got a good kick out of the video FenderGuy1 very funny and in many cases very true. [thumbup]

Archived