Gibson Brands Forums

Graveyard

Kennis

You should check out the british band Wolf People as well. Not really the same style, but awesome....more psychadelic...TONS of groove. Get the album Steeple. Let me know if you do and if you like em!

cool! thx for the tip [thumbup]

..wow, they're awesome! Can hear an incredibly wide array of influences, and they make it work so well.

Saw them live a couple of weeks ago. My town arranges a little festival each summer. Usually full of crap (Eurovision contestants, x-factor/Idol runner ups and so on, you get the idea) but this year there was also... Graveyard! For free! They were really good.

They sound simular to me and write better songs imo.

I'd say Witchcraft is almost more doomy (without the sludgy guitars) where as Graveyard is straight up rockin!

I'm a bigger fan of Graveyard than I am Witchcraft but all is well in rockland. Groove is good!

I'd say Witchcraft is almost more doomy (without the sludgy guitars) where as Graveyard is straight up rockin!

I'm a bigger fan of Graveyard than I am Witchcraft but all is well in rockland. Groove is good!

They are both great bands for sure ! [thumbup]

I love 'em. I've only seen them play once unfortunately. They're a great band.

I only discovered them this summer after they'd played a festival in my hometown and I saw pictures of them with sexy gibbons guitars in the newspaper the day after; prompting me to check them out on youtube. if only, right?.. [crying]

Fellow Graveyard fans!

The band has released the first single from the new album as an exclusive stream with Billboard. Check it out here....it SMOKES!!!

http://www.billboard.com/features/graveyard-s-goliath-exclusive-first-listen-1007929752.story?utm_source=most_recent#/features/graveyard-s-goliath-exclusive-first-listen-1007929752.story?utm_source=most_recent

This band is quickly rising in my charts for fav band...Clutch still lives up top but Graveyard is coming up quick!!!

Archived