Gibson Brands Forums

How many of you are Schizohrenic?

jaxson50

LOL...!!

A very interesting post...not to be taken too seriously <_<

IMX everybody has a tad of the schiz in them...many tests purport to measure this to a useful degree...

There have been many instances of striking art produced by patients...perhaps akin to the LSD experience

Looking at Picasso, Dali and other surrealists one can experience the distorted reality, pain, humour etc inherent in the human condition [biggrin]

V

:-({|=

OOOPS I picked the "true" contrast in both cases. I hope this is because I was taught in my early career how to adjust graphics displays for correct contrast by reference to a fixed source. Otherwise I (we) are in trouble.

When my wife and I go to a restuarant and the waiter asks "Table for two?" I always say "No,a table for 4-we're schitzophrenic."That usually gets a puzzled look from the waiter or a laugh from the ones who are a bit more with it.

If the question is "How many of you are schizophrenic?" then you do realize that you will never get an accurate count, right? [lol]

now that is funny...we are 3 and you are 2 and they are 4...that is 3 people, easy.

That 8 legged elephant had me from the start. Does that clear me from Schizophrenia? [confused] I have enough to deal with w/o that. :rolleyes:

I don't think that schizophrenic's have different personalities. That's multiple personality disorder as I recall & I don't know which one of me has that. [biggrin]

Aster

Archived