Gibson Brands Forums

Does Guitar Hero have any intrinsic value?

daveinspain

Consider whether or not playing Need for Speed makes you a race car driver in real life... there you have it.

ROFLMA

Seriously, it exposes kids to music they may have not heard of before...THAT is the value.

Will it give you an edge when learning guitar? erm, NO

If she were holding a regular nintendo controller we'd get a better view, just saying.

My work aims to experience solitarily-absolute novelties with similarly-static idioms whilst cultivating certain tones or subtractive synchronisations.

My goal, in essence, is to compose musical forces. The cognitive consequences of studying idioms enables the use of a single idiom amongst many unaccompanied motifs.

It has been said that those who deconstruct a musical motif are unable to transform or deny synergies, at least not randomly, but I fundamentally disagree.

My most personal polyphony always features strongly in any of my neo-unaccompanied compositions.

When planning my spatial illusions, I often find that performing a somewhat resonant array of musical phrases helps a great deal.

My work aims to experience solitarily-absolute novelties with similarly-static idioms whilst cultivating certain tones or subtractive synchronisations.

My goal, in essence, is to compose musical forces. The cognitive consequences of studying idioms enables the use of a single idiom amongst many unaccompanied motifs.

It has been said that those who deconstruct a musical motif are unable to transform or deny synergies, at least not randomly, but I fundamentally disagree.

My most personal polyphony always features strongly in any of my neo-unaccompanied compositions.

When planning my spatial illusions, I often find that performing a somewhat resonant array of musical phrases helps a great deal.

This begs the question, "What?"

I have found that experimental systems, in combination with multi-timbral idioms enable me to tonally influence brand-new dissonances in a highly intra-spectral and extremely extended way.

My latest piece begins with a rather orchestral 'solo-dissonance', before minimalistically transforming the existing iconic material into a more neo-Romantically-improvisatory state, a process I term 'spatially-minimalistic-incorporating'.

When planning my pre-conceived devices, I often find that visualising a somewhat improvisatory array of musical instruments helps a great deal.

To inform is a natural desire, but my current compositional activity seeks to re-transform all vibrations. It also mixes and deciphers collaboratively-contemporary piece-pitches. In short, the device must never compose the study.

My work has been seminal in the development of 'dodecaphonically-symmetrical symmetrical-music', a highly intellectual, and rather unified genre.

ROFLMA

Seriously, it exposes kids to music they may have not heard of before...THAT is the value.

Will it give you an edge when learning guitar? erm, NO

If she were holding a regular nintendo controller we'd get a better view, just saying.

A 21 year old could come to one of my shows and hear an entire night of music that was made before they where old enough to remember music. It would only cost them a few dollar's to, that is if they felt like giving me a tip along with spending some money at the bar/club as most of time there's no cover.

That is whats missing in the youth of today, getting out of the house once in a while, gaming is fun, I'm a gamer but I do go out some times as well. I would go out more if I could afford it! [biggrin]

I have found that experimental systems, in combination with multi-timbral idioms enable me to tonally influence brand-new dissonances in a highly intra-spectral and extremely extended way.

My latest piece begins with a rather orchestral 'solo-dissonance', before minimalistically transforming the existing iconic material into a more neo-Romantically-improvisatory state, a process I term 'spatially-minimalistic-incorporating'.

When planning my pre-conceived devices, I often find that visualising a somewhat improvisatory array of musical instruments helps a great deal.

To inform is a natural desire, but my current compositional activity seeks to re-transform all vibrations. It also mixes and deciphers collaboratively-contemporary piece-pitches. In short, the device must never compose the study.

My work has been seminal in the development of 'dodecaphonically-symmetrical symmetrical-music', a highly intellectual, and rather unified genre.

Well spoken. Sounds very forward-thinking to me, if not somewhat esoteric.

A 21 year old could come to one of my shows and hear an entire night of music that was made before they where old enough to remember music. It would only cost them a few dollar's to, that is if they felt like giving me a tip along with spending some money at the bar/club as most of time there's no cover.

That is whats missing in the youth of today, getting out of the house once in a while, gaming is fun, I'm a gamer but I do go out some times as well. I would go out more if I could afford it! [biggrin]

If you're under 18, say 13 years old, it is a good thing. My mommy had records of awesome music from Motown to Blues to Country, but not every kid has that luxury. Their drive to go see a show once they can drive may go up if they already like music.

AXE, are you on shrooms or something. That's some heavy **** you're laying...over boobs and a controller :lol:

Ahhh I could listen to him for hours.........

Archived