Highly recommend

Rust Never Sleeps-Neil Young

and a few more off the top of me 'ead

No Direction Home- Bob Dylan

Quadraphinia- The Who

Live at Pompeii -Pink Floyd

Martin Scorsese's Blues...

ah there are loads

Personally really loved Crazy Heart...Bridges won the oscar for that..and will have to have a look at Grand Theft Parsons..nice one BBG

Surely this his has got to be the best..

My second favorite is "Ciao Italia"..Madonna in concert..in her short prime(1986-88)

Third..."Carols for Christmas"..David Willcocks/Aled Jones as a kid/Bury St.Edmunds Choir/Paintings from the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Sade

Cranberries live in Paris

And..

"The Last Waltz"

"Rattle & Hum"

"Commitments"

"Queen in Concert"

Elvis Comeback

Ladies & Gentleman the R.Stones(saw that in theaters over 20 times)

"Gimmie Shelter"

"Messiah" Academy of ancient Music"

Umm.... which one's RJ? I don't get it.

That's The Karate Kid!

Haha lol..

Its only based on RJ. Its about the other guy in that picture (Willie Brown) who used to play with Robert Johnson and Ralph wants to find the lost blues song that was talked about that RJ wrote and was never recorded. So in order to get the song he finds the old harp player and breaks him out of the old age home and they go to the Crossroads so he can get his soul back from the devil..

And Ralph puts his soul on the line to win back Willie Browns or loose his own in a guitar duel.

steve vai plays the devil in that 'corny' film , although i had the soundtrack by ry cooder which contained some great stuff

if anyone is into blues music they should check out 'black snake moan' starring samuel jackson. you have to put up with christina ritchie playing a sex maniac in daisy duke shorts and cowboy boots though . anyone with a heart condition should maybe look away.

Haha lol..

Its only based on RJ. Its about the other guy in that picture (Willie Brown) who used to play with Robert Johnson and Ralph wants to find the lost blues song that was talked about that RJ wrote and was never recorded. So in order to get the song he finds the old harp player and breaks him out of the old age home and they go to the Crossroads so he can get his soul back from the devil..

And Ralph puts his soul on the line to win back Willie Browns or loose his own in a guitar duel.

Ah, thanks for the explanation!

Archived