Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Junior 57 Reissue

xoso

Hi guys

Haven't posted in a while but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've just spotted a sunburst Epiphone Les Paul Junior 57 reissue at a local auction house which is going up for auction on Friday and I'm quite interested in it but I think they're a bit optimistic on their catalogue guide price. They are suggesting it will go for £250-£300 but wasn't the new price on these only about £280? I think it's probably genuine because its one of about six guitars which came from a bankrupt shop. Serial number on it is DW06032082 and it has a 'Limited Edition Custom Shop' logo on the back but would all 57 reissues have that? I'm thinking the realistic value of this guitar would be no more than about £200. What do you guys think?

I have had 2 of them. Tv yellow and vintage sunburst. Both were fantastic guitars! They both had the CS logo so I'm guessing that they all have them. I bought my sunburst one for $300 and that's what I sold it for. That's US dollars. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is for you. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Archived