Gibson Brands Forums

WHY does AXE have better EMOTICONS than the Rest of US?

MikeRom

Nice surfpup' date=' [b']nice[/b].....

.....guitarslinger - it's like this. You store all the emoticons you want to use someplace like, maybe:-

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/morettaj/emoticons

Then whenever you want to use one..... you just point to it and whack the html img tags around it.

Yup. Dat's how it woiks! 347_smiley_face_cowboy-1.gif I got 'em by searching "emoticons" on Google. Then you save 'em and store 'em. You are welcome to steal the ones I stole. Or just copy Axe's whenever he uses one!

Cheers! beer_mug.gif

Because AXE has reached a level of trascendency that allows him to move between forums and the Internet at will, and if he doesn't like something...he just changes it with his mind. Like that old Twilight Zone episode.

"Yeah...what Axe did was good. Real good."

Just a thought, but I wonder how many yay2.gif it would take running simultaneously to crash one's computer?

By the looks of that car' date=' he can also time travel.[/quote']

I asy no... he can't... yet. That's why he needs the car.

But one of this days... AXE will come from the future (Grandpa AXE) to show us pics of Tims 2025's guitar collection: every custom shop guitar on earth.

But one of this days... AXE will come from the future (Grandpa AXE) to show us pics of Tims 2025's guitar collection: every custom shop guitar on earth.

Is that going to include Fender and PRS customs as well?

I mean really' date=' Tim, if you wanted to be a [i']true[/i] Custom Shop snob...

Archived