Gibson Brands Forums

Commodore 64 vs Vic 20 who will win?

FenderGuy1

My Vic 20 has 3.5k of ram in basic right well the 64 has 38k of usable memory in basic so who will win?

Well - if the "contest" is RAM - 38k beats 3.5k hands down.

But - if the contest is best color plastic case, neither wins, since both are dull as dishwater.

Then again if it's "tastes best", I have never eaten one or the other - so it could go either way.

And if it's which makes the best DAW for recording Gibson guitars, it has to be "neither" - they both vacuum as computers.....

My fundamental-system is the only one of its kind, due in part to the inclusion of highly-multi-dynamic vibration-awarenesses, with a hint of so-called 'frequency-intricacies'.

My goal, in essence, is to write musical notions. Combining recordings, phenomena and continuities (as well as multi-triadically layering counterpoints), my overall aesthetic is that of the 'multi-isorhythmically-orchestral' school of harmonic performances.

Rather than soloistically deciphering technological transformations, I now prefer premiering traditional types of narrative, in conjunction with highly passive experiences.

I am very much influenced by the idea of opposing distorted oppositions, particularly whilst combined with a highly developmental approach to awarenesses.

My latest composition explores the boundaries between clusters and notations, whilst utilising a highly serialist attitude to a traditional, subtractive cadence.

My fundamental-system is the only one of its kind, due in part to the inclusion of highly-multi-dynamic vibration-awarenesses, with a hint of so-called 'frequency-intricacies'.

My goal, in essence, is to write musical notions. Combining recordings, phenomena and continuities (as well as multi-triadically layering counterpoints), my overall aesthetic is that of the 'multi-isorhythmically-orchestral' school of harmonic performances.

Rather than soloistically deciphering technological transformations, I now prefer premiering traditional types of narrative, in conjunction with highly passive experiences.

I am very much influenced by the idea of opposing distorted oppositions, particularly whilst combined with a highly developmental approach to awarenesses.

My latest composition explores the boundaries between clusters and notations, whilst utilising a highly serialist attitude to a traditional, subtractive cadence.

An awesome exposition AXE, the artist formerly known as AXE® but.....

It may (perhaps) just be the teensy-weenciest bit off topic. No? You don't think?

Don't get me wrong - I am in equal parts fascinated and scared by your post.

It is a truly excellent, nay, bodacious diatribe, and yet somehow I feel it

is dangerous - both in it's boldness, and it's "offtopicness" (assuming that's a word).

Archived