Gibson Brands Forums

Kids like this make me wanna sell my guitars

duluthdan

Talent for me, is when you make your own songs/melodies

not just playing other peoples songs.. :)

Like the guitarsound and the Manley [thumbup]

He does have his own composition also if you look at his youtube site .... except theyre all in Japanese .. [blink]

Touble is, everybody's original songs are made up of bits of other peoples songs..... Show me something truly original and I'll show you something unlistenable.

There are all sorts of talent, this kid has got a talent. Maybe the talent of covering stuff, but not a lot of his age (hense other ages)play like

this. The souplesse (is that an English word?) the way he makes this look easy is a lalent. (just my opinion)

this. The souplesse (is that an English word?) the way he makes this look easy is a lalent. (just my opinion)

Thats a good observation, and I totally agree. Its like that also with sport, the pro tennis players, footballers make it look oh so easy that you think its a walk in the part ... but it aint, is it ..

Seen this kid before, on the tube - must have an expensive rack of vintage guitars - certainly has the talent. Makes me ill, I'll tell ya, kids now a days...

Yep, that dude ain't too shabby. I bet a lot of you guys could play and sound that good with 1: that guitar 2: that setup and 3: that recording gear .

How about that [scared]

Archived