Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul 2012 Studio confusion.. black plastics, knobs, etc?

Switch

I'm a little confused by some of the online stores displaying all the color variations with black plastics and knobs. I am interested in purchasing the Pelham Blue version but the store I'm looking at buying from has the black displayed instead of the creme... even though everything I've read elsewhere says that this only comes with creme. Another thing I noticed is that the images with the black plastics have a white logo rather than the gold silkscreen...

Am I missing something? I'm dying to put my order in, just want to get this cleared up first.

post-47020-057069800 1347171268_thumb.jpg

possibly different sub-models on the logos? or just incorrect versions of "stock rendetions" (lots of retailers use CG art as opposed to actual photos).

knobs are a non issue due to about a million retailers selling factory(and non) replacement knobs.....

you may be able to order them from the same retailer WITH your guitar order.

Yea, you are right about the knobs. I guess I'm just trying to avoid the hassle having to replace the other hardware right off the bat to what I really want. The only reason I'm not just going to a different retailer is because of a price match deal I have going on.

Archived