Gibson Brands Forums

Goodbye all!

Flight959

Guys,

I trully have had enough of the pathetic speed of this forum....It took nearly TEN mins to get into the site, log in and pull up a new post.

I have NO other problems with any other website or forums or internet speed in general...

That means that coming here has become a total ball ache...As I am typing this the little smiley faces havent even loaded up. Its become hard work just reading your posts...

I will pop back from time to time to see if anything has changed...But I doubt that..

Guy's it's been emotional...

Regards and farewell

Flight959

Simon

C'mon, Flight... I don't think I could live in this forum without more pictures of your beautiful Slash model...

Interestingly enough, I have never had any speed issues with the forum... How fast is your internet connection, and is it public? (more users=less bandwidth=slower forums)

But if you really have to leave...

So long, and thanks for all the fish!... er, posts...

I have to admit, even when the forum is running well it's still painfully slow in comparison to any other page I open.

I am not going to change my setup just because this particular forum runs like sh!t !!!

Maybe the server is operated by the same person that runs the Plek machine...

never gets his nutz right....

Hate to see you go. This forum sometimes runs a little slow for me too, but rarely as bad as you describe. Maybe if you pop back later to check it out, it'll be workin better for you. Dumb question, but I assume you've deleted your old Temp files cleared your Cookies etc. ?

Archived