Gibson Brands Forums

New Jam Video...

JamGuy

that's the one you recently rewired, right?

sounds awesome!

also, after the thread we just had, get strap locks [wink]

edit: looking through your youtube channel. lots of good stuff there! would definitely pick up an album of you if in the right time, place and state of mind. [thumbup]

Nice noodle.

[thumbup]

Is the Artist an old one or a new one? My brother has a 1980 24-fret example but I've never seen a 3-p'up version. Sweet!

P.

It's from the early 2000's... made in Korea. The build quality is great.... wonder if they were built in the same factory as the Epi's from Korea that everyone likes? Not sure if Epi/Gibson have their own factory or not...

I routed out the middle myself and installed the third hum bucker... the wiring was crazy. Look for the "wiring woes" thread here in the Gibson Lounge and you'll see what I'm talking about.

that's the one you recently rewired, right?

sounds awesome!

also, after the thread we just had, get strap locks [wink]

edit: looking through your youtube channel. lots of good stuff there! would definitely pick up an album of you if in the right time, place and state of mind. [thumbup]

No doubt... that guy took it way better than I would have! Strap locks (or a nice tight leather strap) are the way to go.

Thanks for the kind words regarding my tunes.... I don't have an album but you can download them (the audio tracks from my Youtube videos) free from Soundcloud and Lastfm... cheers.

It's from the early 2000's... made in Korea. The build quality is great.... wonder if they were built in the same factory as the Epi's from Korea that everyone likes? Not sure if Epi/Gibson have their own factory or not...

I routed out the middle myself and installed the third hum bucker... the wiring was crazy. Look for the "wiring woes" thread here in the Gibson Lounge and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the heads up, JG. I've just checked it out. Great job on the wiring and a very versatile sounding guitar!

=D>

P.

Archived